1.0mm Soldering Core Wire Tin Lead 40/60 with Rosin FluxFebruary 22, 2021
- High purity lead tin alloy.
- Good wettability and good weldability
- With reel neat, attractive, shiny surface.
- Soldering wire good oxidation resistance, less dross.
- No foul smell, smoke less, and will not splash rosin when solder again.
- Soldering automatic alignment does not tangles, does not block the catheter.
- Easy to operate, convenient to carry.
- It is widely used in electricity and electronics, solder parts such as circuit boards, electronic devices and others.
- Ideal for electronic parts, wires connection, printed circuit boards, wire repair, every electronic technician, hobbyist, craftsmen, etc.
- Not suitable for plumbing or jewelry work.
|Dimensions||18 × 11 × 6 cm|