1. This item is little bleeder – motorcycle brake bleeding kit.
2. Bleed motorcycle brakes quickly and easily with the Little Bleeder.
3. Internal valve prevents air being drawn into the system.
4. Easy to use – simply connect and pump.
5. Aluminium body to resist corrosion from brake fluid; unscrews for easy cleaning.
6. Complete with rubber tubing.
1.Material: Aluminium & Rubber
2.Total Length: 50cm
3.Valve Length: 50mm
4.Tube Inner Diameter: 5mm
5.Tube Outer Diameter: 8mm
Using the kit:
– Uncover the bleed nipple of the caliper
– Place the end of the hose onto the bleed nipple and secure with hose clip. (alot of cheap crap bleeders do not come with these)
– Check that the valve unit is facing the correct way,the direction of arrow on the the unit should be pointing away from the caliper (again cheaper kits don’t come with direction arrow so you end up finding it by trail and error).
– Have a container ready to collect the brake fluid that will be flushed out of the system.
– When ready,Start Pumping the brake Lever and topping up the fluid until all air has been flushed through and the fluid level is correct in the master cylinder reservoir.
– Close Reservoir
– Remove the hose from the bleed nipple,clean away any excess fluid and replace cover onto the nipple.
– Dispose of any excess brake fluid as per the manufacturer’s instructions.
– The valve unit and hoses should be taken a part and drained thoroughly,open the valve unit by unscrewing the body
|17 × 11 × 3 cm