EPICA Star Heavy Duty 12″ Hacksaw Frame Aluminum Alloy Hand WoodworkingApril 5, 2021
EPICA Star Heavy Duty 12″ Hacksaw Frame Aluminum Alloy Hand Woodworking
- Cutting pipe for plumbing and electrical engineering, such as PVC pipe
- Extra strong construction
- Rust resistant chrome plated square tube stores extra blades
- Rigid steel frame with moulded cushion grip handle
- D-shape guard protects hand and knuckles
- Hacksaws are more suitable for cutting thinner (Only for Wood) materials. It can be difficult to cut through very thick materials, and the blade may be damaged or broken.
- The advantage of these two connection methods is that the blade can be kept in tension and has a certain rigidity, which is conducive to fine metal processing.
- The hacksaw blade is made of high-quality materials, with high hardness, high strength and easy to twist elastic design. The sharp saw blade is tightly loosened, comfortable grip, large thickness, durable, and comfortable grip
- Comfortable handle, easy to use
- Made of high-quality aluminum alloy with long service life
- Non-slip handle design, multi-angle adjustment
- Strengthened support, stable structure
- Designed for flush cutting
- Suitable for cutting pipes and electrical engineering pipes, such as PVC pipes.
- Lightweight and easy to handle.
|Dimensions||43 × 6 × 18 cm|
There are no reviews yet.