Taliacut Hand Saw 600mm (Formworker and Carpenter)March 25, 2021
- Professional Quality for Individual Use Finishing your works 50% Faster
- 6 times longer life guaranteed
- Smooth enough without any dogging
- Precise and efficient cut High corrosion resistance
- Reinforced teeth hardness
- With a molded rubberized grip , you can ensure that you are always in control of the saw and it will not slip easily from your grasp
- Rapid, a quality handsaw makes jobs such as crosscutting moldings, cleaning out dovetails and flush cutting dowels and pegs faster, cleaner and safer.
- The manual saws are a lot lighter when compared to the powered version, which means you can use them for hand sawing projects in awkward areas like over your head or when you need to get under a woodworking project.
- Because the hand saws are solely powered by your effort, they do not need a rechargeable-battery or a power cable.
- Power saws have the ability to cut very fast and with force. This means it is easy to make a mistake or lose control of a powered device when you do not have enough experience in handling one of these tools. With the hand sawing projects, you are in control of the saw and you have the ability to reduce risks to yourself and the material that you are working on.
|Dimensions||72 × 4 × 16 cm|