– Ideal for removing and installing oxygen sensors and vacuum switches on vehicles with computer-controlled engines
– Special Socket for removing oxygen sensor can fix most models.
– 3 Different types of sockets cover various situations of oxygen sensor locations
– Universal 6-point 7/8″ (22mm) socket opening fits all hexagon oxygen sensor, common 3/8″ and 1/2″ drive ends can be used with ratchet or breaker bar
– Special side cutout design allows easy access to oxygen sensor from any section and prevents damage to wires.
– A mini portable box is provided for easy storage and convenient carrying.
– High quality oxygen sensor assembly tool set, perfect for professional mechanics or DIY enthusiasts.
– Universal for removing and installing oxygen sensors in many 7/8″ / 22mm vehicles.
Material: CRV(Chrome vanadium steel)
– 1 pc 1/2″ DR. x 7/8″ (22mm) x 50mm L. CR-MO steel construction
– 1 pc 3/8″ DR. x 7/8″ (22mm) x 30mm L. CR-MO steel construction
– 1 pc 3/8″ DR. x 7/8″ (22mm) x 80mm L. CR-V steel construction
There are no reviews yet.