– Ideal for precision nail pulling and prying
– Polished, beveled claws for precise penetration
– Flat striking face allows claw to be driven under deeply embedded nails
– Forged, high-carbon alloy steel for long life
– Tempered to help reduce chipping
A claw bar is a great tool for digging out embedded nails. One end has a curved claw with beveled edges designed to slide just under the head of an embedded nail when struck with a hammer. On a Japanese-style tool, this claw is at a right angle to the handle, and the surface to be struck by the hammer is flat.
When a flat bar is still too fat to get behind a piece of trim without damaging it, you need a molding bar. The molding bar’s prying end is especially thin and wide. The thin edge allows the tool to get behind a piece of trim without damaging it, and the wide surface spreads out the prying force, making it less likely that the piece will snap.
Color: As Picture Shown
– Claw Bar ( 205mm / 305mm)
– Molding Bar (205mm)
Claw Bar – 205mm, Claw Bar – 305mm, Molding Bar – 205mm